A free online course to develop the first basic skills to learn how to install solar panels.
Develop the ability to install solar panels. The solar panel installer is a professional with sufficient preparation to implement solar energy in rural and urban environments.
With this course you will have the opportunity to learn to:
- How solar energy is transformed into electrical energy.
- Concepts of electricity and the components of the solar panel system.
- Geographical considerations for a correct orientation to obtain the maximum performance of the solar panels.
- Use of the multimeter.
- Work process.
- Communication with the customer.
- Electric lift. Inspects the elements connected to the electrical installation by performing an electrical survey.
- Selection of suitable technology and calculation for the design.
- Design and presentation of the solution to the client.
- Installation budget.
- Schedule of activities. Meets the goals of the facility.
- Preparation of the structure.
- Autonomous installation.
- Domestic solar system batteries.
- Review of electrical characteristics.
- grounding electrode.
- Type of electrical service.
- System delivery.
- Customer loyalty.
- Evaluation of your services.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Wind-photovoltaic hybrid system.
- Solar thermal installation.
You can follow it through youtube: